Wednesday 16 December 2015

Creating an International Business

How to create an International Business


I post this with tears of frustration pouring down my face.

How do I make this business work in Germany? How do I set it up properly? 

German bureaucracy is famous. German efficiency is famous. German forthright views and no nonsense attitude is famous. Right?

I have forms in German that must be filled in in german. I have translated them. I have decided I have  translated them incorrectly. 

The form wants my bank account details. But they CAN'T want my bank account details because the bank won't let me have a bank account until I have filled in this form and have a reference number. 

Nooooooooooo. 

I then need to go to a different büro where they will give me another number and another form to fill in. 

I need Medical Insurance, Social Security Insurance and Tax forms. I need a bank account and a lobotomy.

I am frustrated and bored and angry. I think I might be going through the 7 stages of grief. When do I get to acceptance?

Fix it
...Phoned a friend. She's German and she's going to help. 

I realised I should take my own advice. That network of friends you have? They are more than just good at listening and making you cups of tea. Use them.

Katy 

Be Honest, Be Positive, Be Brief






No comments:

Post a Comment